Terms and Conditions for Sweepstakes
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
ONLY ENTRANTS WHO MEET THE ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS HEREIN AND REGISTER PER SECTION 3 BELOW ARE ELIGIBLE TO WIN A PRIZE.
1. SPONSOR: Academy of United States Veterans and Range Up
2. ADMINISTRATOR Academy of United States Veterans
3. ELIGIBILITY: The “Vettys® Sweepstakes 2019-2020” is open only to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States and the District of Columbia, who are at least eighteen (21) years of age at time of entry.
4. SWEEPSTAKES PERIOD: Sweepstakes registration begins on or about 9:00 a.m. Easter Standard Time (“EST”) on August 1, 2019 and ends on or about 9:00 p.m. EST on December 12, 2019.
5. HOW TO REGISTER: You must be a registered on Ranger Up’s official website.
TO ENTER, YOU MUST CLICK THE CHECK BOX SIGNIFYING THAT YOU MEET THE ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS AND AGREE TO THESE OFFICIAL RULES. IF YOU DO NOT CHECK THE BOX INDICATING YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE ABOVE, YOU WILL NOT BE ENTERED IN THE SWEEPSTAKES AND CANNOT WIN A PRIZE.
LIMIT ONE (1) ENTERY PER PERSON, THROUGHOUT THE PROMOTION PERIOD.
6. POINT TALLY/LEADERBOARD: Sponsor/Administrator will endeavor to maintain and accurately reflect the number of points/entries that participants have earned in the Point Tally section of the Website. However, Sponsor and its agencies (including Administrator) shall not be responsible for technical errors of any kind which may cause inaccurate or incomplete information to be reflected at any given time in the Point Tally section or the Leaderboard on the Website.
7. WINNER SELECTION/VALIDATION/NOTIFICATION AND ODDS: Potential Winner(s) will be chosen in a random drawing, on or about three (5) business days following the conclusion of the Promotion Period.
Odds of winning the prize depend on the total amount of entries/points received by entrant as compared to other eligible entrants during the Promotion Period.
9. PRIZE AND APPROXIMATE VALUE (“ARV”):
One (1) Grand Prize is available.
Winner is not entitled to exchange, substitute or transfer prize or portions thereof except with Sponsor’s permission.
By accepting the prize, winner grants Sponsor and its designees permission to use their name, voice, likeness, photograph, prize information, biographical data and city and state of residence on a winner’s list (if applicable) and for programming, publicity and promotional purposes, worldwide in all forms of media now known or hereafter developed, in perpetuity, without further compensation unless prohibited by law. Sponsor and its designees are not obligated to use any of the above mentioned information or materials, but may do so and may edit such information or materials, at Sponsor’s sole discretion, without further obligation or compensation.
10. GENERAL CONDITIONS AND LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY: Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes or to be acting in violation of these Official Rules. Any attempt by any person to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law.
Entrants further agree not to knowingly damage or cause interruption of the Sweepstakes and/or prevent others from participating in the Sweepstakes. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT TO DAMAGE ANY ONLINE SERVICE OR WEBSITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE SWEEPSTAKES VIOLATES CRIMINAL OR CIVIL LAWS. IF SUCH AN ATTEMPT IS MADE, SPONSOR MAY DISQUALIFY ANY ENTRANT MAKING SUCH ATTEMPT AND SEEK DAMAGES TO THE FULLEST EXTENT OF THE LAW.
By participating in this Sweepstakes, each entrant agrees: (a) to be bound by and abide by these Official Rules and the decisions of Sponsor, and Administrator, which shall be final and binding in all respects; (b) to furnish Sponsor with executed copies of any documents required by Sponsor in order to be confirmed as a prize winner, including without limitation, any of the Winner Documents; and (c) to release and discharge and hold harmless Sponsor, Administrator, AUSV, each of their respective partners subsidiary, affiliated, related and successor companies, advertising and promotion agencies, and each of the foregoing entities’ respective officers, directors, agents, shareholders, representatives and employees, as well as each of their respective successors, representatives and assigns, Twitter, Inc., and Facebook, Inc., (collectively, the “Released Parties”) from and against any and all injuries, liability, losses, claims, expenses and damages of any kind to persons, including death, or property resulting, in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from entrant’s, Grand Prize winner’s participation in the Sweepstakes or any Sweepstakes-related activity; the acceptance, possession, use or misuse of prize; the substitution of the prize in accordance with the Official Rules; the Released Parties’ use of any of the rights granted in the Official Rules or in any other document executed by entrant in connection with this Sweepstakes; and/or any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by entrants, errors by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Sweepstakes, technical failures of any kind, unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Sweepstakes and/or technical or human error which may occur in the administration of the Sweepstakes or the processing of Entries (collectively, the “Claims”); and (d) to indemnify, defend and hold harmless the Released Parties from and against any and all injuries, liability, losses, claims, expenses and damages of any kind that may arise from or in conjunction with the Claims.
11. DISPUTES: ARBITRATION/CHOICE OF LAW: Except where prohibited, entrants agree that: (a) any and all disputes, claims, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes, or the awarding of the prize/determination of the prize winner, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action; (b) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred (if any), including costs associated with entering this Sweepstakes but in no event attorneys’ fees; and (c) under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased and any and all rights to injunctive relief.
12. WINNER'S LIST: All winners will be announced via email no later than December 24, 2019.
13. NOTICES: “Vettys” is a registered trademark, and the Vetty statuette is a copyrighted property, of the Academy of United States Veterans, and are used under permission.
This Sweepstakes is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook or Twitter. You understand that you are providing your information to Academy of United States Veterans and not to Facebook or Twitter.