Legend has it that Ethan Allen (of the Green Mountain Boys) got so snot slinging drunk one afternoon that he passed out at his cousin’s place and got bit by a rattlesnake. Allen was so toxic that the snake got wrecked and Allen woke up complaining of a mosquito bite. Good ‘ol Ethan enjoyed a rum and cider concoction so it’s possible that the snake left with diabetes also. And that, kids, is why we always carry a flagon. You never know when you’re going to need to reverse snake bite a snake with your own distilled venom. It’s important that you don’t let the blood content of your alcohol get too high, it could prove to be fatal. It is unclear if Allen brought his own snake to the party.
This item is made on demand and typically ships 5-7 business days after the order date.